- Do your gums bleed when you brush or floss your teeth?
- Are your gums red, swollen or tender?
- Do you have sores in your mouth?
- Are your gums receding? Have they pulled away from your teeth? Are any of your teeth loose?
- Do your teeth appear longer than they have in the past?
- Are there spaces developing between your teeth?
- Do you suffer from bad breath?
- Do you have a constant bad taste in your mouth?
- Are your teeth more sensitive than usual?
- Is there any change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, we recommend that you visit us as soon as possible for a thorough periodontal examination. Although Periodontal Disease is a serious condition, its effects can be stopped and disease progression halted with proper treatment.